You have toDownload Windows 10 ISO, You're in the right place. The direct successor to Windows 8.1,Windows 10, repaired much of the damage done by Series 8. It was originally available as a free Windows 8 disaster upgrade.
In less than three years after its release, Windows 10 has managed to surpass the records of all other Windows operating systems with over a billion installations. It became Microsoft's most successful operating system. You can download Windows 10 files for free through its official servers.
There are three legal optionsDownload Windows 10 ISOFiles from the official servers discussed in this article. You can start with the direct links to the operating system and then go to the Microsoft website if the latest version is needed.
Your main method through media creation tool towindowUser is convenient to create bootable USB/DVD for installation.
- Download Windows 10 ISO (Home and Pro Editions)
- Direct link to Windows 10 ISO download
- Download Windows 10 ISO (62-bit or 32-bit) from Microsoft official website
- Download Windows 10 with Windows Media Authoring Tool
- Create Bootable Windows 10 USB/DVD
- Windows 10 ISO clean install
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Will Windows 10 run with 4GB of RAM?
- Is it legal to download Windows 10 ISOs?
- Is it a real Windows 10 ISO file?
- Will I receive updates for Windows 10?
- Can I upgrade from Windows 10 32-bit to Windows 10 64-bit?
- Should I Download Windows 10 Torrent?
- How long does it take to install Windows 10?
- How much space is needed on a USB/DVD drive to create a bootable image?
- What is the best app to make Windows 10 bootable?
- How many GB is the Windows 10 ISO?
- Can you download Windows 10 ISO for free?
Download Windows 10 ISO (Home and Pro Editions)
Below we provide different ways to download Windows 10 ISO files, select your desired version and download directly.
Direct link to Windows 10 ISO download
The ISO file contains the following Windows 10 versions:
- Home of Windows 10
- Windows 10 HomeN
- Windows 10 Home single language
- Windows 10 professional
- Windows 10 Pro N
- Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
- Windows 10 Pro for N workstations
- Windows 10 Professional Education
- Windows 10 Pro EducationN
- Windows 10 Education
- Windows 10 Education N
Here are direct links toDownload Windows 10 ISOfor free, without filling out a form or signing up for an account. All Windows 10 files were fetched directly from Microsoft servers.
To update- Updated Windows 10 download links.
update 2– The links have been updated again.
update 3- We've updated the Windows 10 ISO links again.
|Windows version||[Windows 10 21H2 64 bits– Inglês] Win10_21H2_English_x64.iso|
|Windows version||[Windows 10 21H2 32 bits- English]|
|Windows version||[Windows 10 21H1 64 bits –English]|
|Windows version||[Windows 10 21H1 32 bits- English]|
|Windows version||[Windows 10 20H2 64 bits- English]|
|Windows version||[Windows 10 20H2 32 bits- English]|
Download Windows 10 ISO (62-bit or 32-bit) from Microsoft official website
The site does not offer ISO directly to existing Windows users. They offer a media creation tool that downloads the files and creates bootable media. Let's use a method to view from a non-Microsoft device and thenDownload Windows 10 ISOfrom the official website.
1. Go to Mozilla Firefox and add thisrenovationfor the browser. It will spoof your browser and operating system.
2. Pin the extension and click on it to see the options. click infire FoxI'm your browserApple Mac OSin the Operating System section.
3. After that go toWindows 10 ISO-Downloadportal, to chooseWindows 10 Multi-Editionwhich was released in November 2021 from the menu and pressCONFIRM.
4. A new option will appear at the bottom asking you to select the operating system language and click onCONFIRM.
5. Select the Windows 10 version you want to download. It starts downloading the ISO file in your browser or download manager and intercepts incoming links.
Use–Available links work for 24 hours before they expire. Repeat the process to get new Windows 10 download links.
Download Windows 10 with Windows Media Authoring Tool
As discussed in the last section, Windows provides a media creation tool to download Windows 10 ISO and create bootable media. See how this is done on a Windows PC.
1. Download and launch itmedia creation tool🇧🇷 It takes a few seconds for everything to finish.
2. Read the terms of the agreement (if desired) and clickTo acceptto continue to the next step.
3. Choose the second option,Create installation media, and click onNEXTKnopf.
4. On this screen, select the Windows 10 language, architecture and edition. If you are not sure what to choose, choose the oneUse recommended options for this PC🇧🇷 click inNEXTto continue after selection.
5. On this page, choose whether you want to use a USB stick to create a bootable Windows 10 file or an ISO for DVDs.
Connect an 8GB or larger flash drive and go toPendriveoption followed by a clickNEXT.
9. On this page, select the pendrive and click onNEXT.
This section will be useful if you have connected or recently connected multiple flash drives to create bootable media.
Good to know– External hard drives can also be used to create bootable media when no flash drive or DVD is available.
10. Sit back and relax as the tool downloads the Windows 10 ISO and creates a bootable file. The whole process mainly depends on your internet speed.
Create Bootable Windows 10 USB/DVD
We've downloaded the Windows 10 ISO. Now it's time to install it on the computer(s) using bootable media.
Create a bootable USB stick for Windows 10 using Rufus, a free tool for the job. Here's how to do it.
1. Download and launchrufousfrom its official website.
2. Select your connected flash drive indeviceSection. We chose the 32GB USB drive for this tutorial.
3. Then browse the downloaded Windows 10 ISO by clicking onSELECTKnopf.
4. After that, go down tothe formatting optionssection and give your flash drive a name. A generic name like Windows 10 x64, which mentions the operating system and architecture, simplifies things.
5. After everything is configured, click onOKContinue. If you have multiple versions on a single ISO, you will be asked which one to install on the USB drive.
The bootable creation process takes a few minutes, depending on the writing speed of the flash drive and partially the hard drive.
Windows 10 ISO clean install
Once you've downloaded and created a bootable Windows 10 file, it's time to install it on your computer or on a server stack over the network.
Before we continue, we need to load the Windows 10 installation files when the computer boots or restarts. You can boot from the BIOS settings or from the shortcut boot menu, both of which vary by manufacturer.
|brand||boot menu button|
|lenovo||F8, F10, F12|
|Motherboard-Marke||boot menu button|
Plug in the bootable USB or bootable DVD, then boot it to the computer to proceed with the installation.
1. Windows 10 logo appears when reading and loading files from bootable media.
2. On this screen, select the language, time and currency format, and keyboard input method. click inNextGo straight on.
3. Click noinstall nowbutton on the next screen to start the Windows 10 installation process.
4. In this section, enter your Windows 10 product key. If you don't have one, click theI don't have a product keyContinue.
5. Select the Windows 10 version you want to install and clickNext🇧🇷 Some ISOs only have a single version, so choose accordingly.
6. Accept the license terms on this page by checking the boxI accept the license termsand clickNextContinue.
7. On this installation screen, select the second optionCustom: Install Windows Only (Advanced).
The first option might also work if you have a recent version of Windows like 8, 8.1 or even 7.
8. Here we select the partition to install Windows 10. You can select an existing drive or select an unallocated space as we did. click inNextafter selection to start the installation process.
Installation will take a few minutes, depending on your hard drive space. SSDs (solid state drives) are the fastest, followed by single platter hard disks.
9. After a few reboots, the Windows loading screen will appear.
10. Select your region and clickEMove on.
11. On this page, select the keyboard language layout and click onEGo straight on. Skip the option for a secondary keyboard if you don't have a second one attached.
12. Sign in to your existing Outlook, Live or other account registered with the named Microsoft product. If not, create a new account with a phone number or email.
13. Windows will ask you to create a PIN. It is used to login on every boot instead of the account password.
14. Choose your privacy options according to the data you want to share. clickTo acceptContinue.
15. If you don't want recommendations, ads and tips, skip this section viaJumpKnopf.
The next three screens will ask you to accept the Microsoft 365 and Xbox trials and enable Cortana. Proceed as you wish and Windows 10 will start configuring one last time before taking you to the desktop.
You land on the desktop after the settings have been made. Certain Windows updates are downloaded and installed when you are connected to the Internet.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Will Windows 10 run with 4GB of RAM?
The minimum RAM requirements for Windows 10 are 1 GB in 32-bit and 2 GB in 64-bit, so it should work without any issues. More memory allows applications and tools to work to their full potential without bottlenecks.
Is it legal to download Windows 10 ISOs?
All deadDownload ISO for Windows 10The links we mentioned are from official Microsoft servers. You can find them on the official website, for download via the media tool, and as 24-hour expiry links. We recommend downloading Windows 10 from official sources to avoid viruses and other threats.
Is it a real Windows 10 ISO file?
Absolutely yes. These Windows 10 ISO files come directly from the Microsoft server without any changes or modifications. You can check the SHA256 code to confirm authenticity.
Will I receive updates for Windows 10?
You will receive Windows 10 updates as a normal user according to the standard schedule. Make sure you enter your product key before the trial period to continue receiving updates.
Can I upgrade from Windows 10 32-bit to Windows 10 64-bit?
You can upgrade from 32-bit to 64-bit in Windows 10. Upgrading to the latest architecture requires a fresh install using the 64-bit ISO.
Make sure your processor supports 64-bit before upgrading viaGRC, a freeware tool for this purpose. There's oneofficial guidefrom Microsoft for review.
Should I Download Windows 10 Torrent?
Windows 10 torrents are uploaded by unknown users who can make modifications to ISO files. There is an added risk of viruses, malware and other nefarious activities.
Also, only Microsoft is authorized to publish and distribute original Windows 10 ISOs. We recommend sticking to official sources for downloading the operating system.
How long does it take to install Windows 10?
The time depends on the speed of your computer's memory and bootable media. It takes between 10 and 25 minutes to complete the whole process.
How much space is needed on a USB/DVD drive to create a bootable image?
Recommended disk space is 8 GB or more to accommodate a single version or multiple 32-bit and 64-bit editions, as well as multiple language options.
What is the best app to make Windows 10 bootable?
Microsoft's media creation tool does a good job, but it comes with a lot of limitations. You can use Rufus, a freeware bootable tool, to make Windows 10 bootable. It only works on pen drives.
How many GB is the Windows 10 ISO?
Most ISO versions of Windows 10 are between 5.21 and 5.80 GB.
Can you download Windows 10 ISO for free?
You can download Windows 10 ISO for free as provided by Microsoft. However, you need to purchase a Windows 10 license file or key to activate Windows.
I hope you learnedDownload Windows 10 ISOFiles for free using the links above. You can also use Rufus to create a bootable Windows USB drive.
Follow the installation process above to easily install Windows 10 without calling experts.